Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:30:36 -0600

276 
ATPQ40 PGUM 290230
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON NOV 29 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N151E TO BEYOND 130E AT 
16N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND WEST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 100 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 16N130E TO 25N147E. 

A TROUGH WEST OF 130E AND A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE SOUTH OF YAP ARE 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 3N 
AND 8N WEST OF 142E. THIS AREA INCLUDES PALAU. 

A TROUGH BETWEEN POHNPEI AND KOSRAE EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 1N159E TO 
2N161E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND IN AN 
AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 9N161E TO 3N157E TO 3N165E TO 8N167E 
BACK TO 9N161E.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.