Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 02:12:26 -0600

957 
FQPS01 NFFN 290600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 290800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 019 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 29/0739
UTC 2010 UTC.

************CORRECTION TO CENTRE POSITION********************
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01F [1000HPA] CENTRE RE-LOCATED NEAR 22.0S 178.1E
AT 290600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 13 KNOTS. POSITION POOR. 

CLOCKWISE WINDS 35 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 180 NAUTICAL MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST. 

AREA OF GALE MOVING WITH THE DEPRESSION.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 018.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 300600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1000HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 22.0S 178.1E AT
290600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 13 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 11S 165E 15S 175E TO TD01F TO 23S 175W
22S 168W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1 TO 25S 158W. CZ SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ AND SF1 IN THE AREA EAST OF
172E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 148W 20S 135W 25S 120W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 080 TO 200 NAUTICAL
MILES OF TD01F CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM NORTH TO SOUTHEAST. ROUGH
TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY NORTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 20S 160E 20S 170E 22S 175E 25S 175E 25S 160E
20S 160E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT
TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.