Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:44:48 -0600

628 
ATPQ40 PGUM 291444
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE NOV 30 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N147E TO BEYOND 130E AT 
18N. CLOUDINESS AND LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANAS 
ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE SHEAR LINE. 

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE NEAR PALAU IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N134E TO 
8N134E.

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE EAST OF A TUTT CELL IS COMBINING WITH TWO 
SURFACE TROUGHS...ONE WEST OF POHNPEI EXTENDING FROM 3N156E TO 
8N156E AND ANOTHER JUST SOUTH OF MAJURO EXTENDING FROM 5N167E TO 
BEYOND 8N AT THE DATE LINE...TO PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 3N157E 
TO 6N171E TO 8N170E TO 8N155E BACK TO 3N157E. THIS AREA INCLUDES 
POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO...BUT IS JUST SOUTH OF KWAJALEIN.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.