Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:17:14 -0600

057 
FQPS01 NFFN 291800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 292000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 021 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 29/1923
UTC 2010 UTC.
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01F [1000HPA] CENTRE NEAR 24.8S 179.3W AT 291800
UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR. CLOCKWISE
WINDS 35 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 60 TO 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST. 

AREA OF GALE MOVING WITH THE DEPRESSION.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 020.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 301800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1000HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 24.8S 179.3E AT
291800 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 165E 12S 171E 15S 175E 19S 178E 22S
180 TO TD01F.  CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF
17S AND SOUTH OF 24S. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 175E 14S 178E 18S 180 21S 179W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 175W 24S 172W 23S 168W 23S 162W 24S 159W 25S
157W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 140W 24S 135W 25S 130W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2.

EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 35 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 060 TO 150 NAUTICAL
MILES OF TD01F CENTRE IN THE SECTORS FROM SOUTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY NORTHWEST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 18S 170E 18S 177E 25S 176E 25S 170E 18S 170E,
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.