Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:19:42 -0600

453 
FQPS01 NFFN 292100 CCA
REVISED

MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 292000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 301800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1000HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 24.8S 179.3E AT
291800 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 165E 12S 171E 15S 175E 19S 178E 22S
180 TO TD01F.  CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF
17S AND SOUTH OF 24S. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 175E 14S 178E 18S 180 21S 179W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 175W 24S 172W 23S 168W 23S 162W 24S 159W 25S
157W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 140W 24S 135W 25S 130W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 18S 170E 18S 177E 25S 176E 25S 170E 18S 170E,
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 178W 23S 177W 23S 175W 25S 173W 25S 178W,
EXPECT NORTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.