Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:38:22 -0600

692 
ATPQ40 PGUM 300237
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE NOV 30 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N150E TO BEYOND 18N130E. 
CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 400 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE SHEAR LINE. 

SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTHWEST OF KOROR ARE SOUTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 
6N130E TO EQ135E.

DIVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NEAR 8N147E 
IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 
CHUUK AND POHNPEI IN AN AREA FROM 11N153E TO 6N158E TO 4N151E BACK 
TO 11N153E.

A SURFACE TROUGH CURVING ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS FROM 4N164E TO 
9N179E IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 
WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N167E TO 7N175E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.