Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 02:06:29 -0600

083 
FQPS01 NFFN 300600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 300800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 010600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F [1000HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 24.0S 180.0 AT
300600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 165E 12S 171E 15S 176E 18S 179E 22S
180 TO TD01F.  CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 175E 13S 178E 17S 179W 20S 178W 22S 178W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A
FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 FROM TD01F TO 24S 178W 24S 174W 23S 168W 22S
164W 22S 160W 24S 155S 25S 153W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 139W 24S 135W 24S 130W 25S 121W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 18S 170E 18S 177E 25S 176E 25S 170E 18S 170E,
EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 178W 23S 177W 23S 175W 25S 173W 25S 178W,
EXPECT NORTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.