Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 02:43:25 -0600

331 
WWPS21 NFFN 300600
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 30/0842 UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD01F CENTRE 1000PA WAS LOCATED NEAR 24.0S 180.0
AT 300600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 05 KNOTS. POSITION POOR BASED
ON MTSAT IR IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION AND PERIPHERAL SURFACE
OBSERVATIONS. SST AROUND 28 DEGREE CELSIUS.

ORGANISATION HAS NOT IMPROVED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS. CONVECTION
REMAINS PERSISTENT IN THE SOUTHEAST SECTOR OF THE SYSTEM, BUT HAS NOT
INCREASED MUCH IN THE PAST 24 HOURS. CYCLONIC CIRCULATION IS FROM
SURFACE TO 500HPA. SYSTEM LIES IN A MODERATELY SHEARED ENVIRONMENT.

GLOBAL MODELS HAVE PICKED UP THE SYSTEM AND ARE SLOWLY MOVING IT IN
THE SOUTH DIRECTION WITH LITTLE INTENSIFICATION.

POTENTIAL FOR THIS SYSTEM TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN THE
NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS IS VERY LOW.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN
THE AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.