Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 04:45:51 -0600

026 
FZPN40 PHFO 301045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC TUE NOV 30 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC NOV 30 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC DEC 01 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC DEC 02 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 22N176W 1005 MB MOVING SW SLOWLY. TROUGHS FROM LOW TO 13N178W 
AND FROM LOW TO 30N175W NEARLY STATIONARY. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT N OF A 
LINE FROM 22N170W TO 26N176W TO 22N174E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 90 NM OF A LINE FROM 26N172W TO 22N170W TO 16N173W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 29N179W 1007 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA N 
OF 26N BETWEEN 176W AND 174E. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 21N179E 1008 MB. WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR 
LESS. 

.FRONT JUST N OF FORECAST AREA. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA N OF 28N 
BETWEEN 155W AND 160W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N151W TO 29N162W. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT 
IN AREA N OF 26N BETWEEN 155W AND 172W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 29N140W TO 25N156W TO 30N173W. WINDS 20 
TO 30 KT N OF A LINE FROM 27N140W TO 24N155W TO 26N170W TO 30N177W.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

.SEAS 8 TO 13 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N160W TO 15N178W TO 15N160E TO 
22N160E TO 30N170E TO 30N160W. SEAS 8 TO 9 FT IN AREA FROM 10N TO 
22N E OF 150W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 14 FT N OF A LINE FROM 28N150W TO 
23N170W TO 15N176E TO 15N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 14 FT N OF A LINE FROM 25N140W TO 
23N160W TO 22N179W TO 14N160E.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS IN AREA BOUNDED BY 16N163W TO 10N166W TO 
11N172W TO 19N169W TO 16N163W.

.ITCZ FROM 08N140W TO 06N147W TO 07N155W...AND FROM 10N179E TO 
06N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ BETWEEN 168E 
AND 178E.

$$
.FORECASTER BURKE. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.