Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:34:22 -0600

874 
ATPQ40 PGUM 301433
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED DEC 1 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
A COLD FRONT DIPS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N131E TO BEYOND 130E AT 24N. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING EAST OF 
OKINAWA WITHIN 50 MILES OF THE FRONT.

DIVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NEAR 8N145E 
IS TRIGGERING A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NEAR CHUUK AND POHNPEI WITHIN 100 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N147E TO 8N158E.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS ACROSS KOSRAE AND THE MARSHALLS EAST- 
NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N160E TO 9N180. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND 
SOUTHWEST OF KOSRAE BETWEEN 3N AND 7N FROM 160E TO 163E...AND EAST 
OF MAJURO WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N176E TO 8N180.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.