Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:08:18 -0600

548 
FQPS01 NFFN 301800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 302000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 011800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 11S 171E 15S 180E 20S 177W 25S 177E
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.  

TROUGH T1 07S 179W 13S 172W 21S 171W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 171W 22S 160W 25S 152W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF1. 

WEAK FRONTAL SYSTEM F2 21S 140W 21S 130W 25S 121W SLOW MOVING.
ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 60 MILES OF F2.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 175E, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.