Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:27:42 -0600

123 
ATPQ40 PGUM 010227
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED DEC 1 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.
 
LOW PRESSURE IS CENTERED NEAR 28N139E WITH A TROUGH SOUTHWESTWARD 
FROM THE LOW TO NEAR 22N130E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 75 MILES OF A LINE FROM 23N133E TO 25N137E.

DIVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NEAR 10N140E 
IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN GUAM 
AND YAP WITHIN 75 MILES OF A LINE FROM 13N142E TO 11N143E TO 10N148E.

A SHEAR LINE HAS DEVELOPED ACROSS THE NORTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS AND 
EXTENDS WESTWARD FROM 8N180 ACROSS THE POHNPEI AREA TO NEAR CHUUK AT 
6N151E. ALONG AND UP TO 150 MILES NORTH OF THE SHEAR LINE WEST OF 
164E THERE ARE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS...WHILE 
EAST OF 164E THERE ARE SCATTERED SHOWERS.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.