Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:00:20 -0600

254 
FQPS01 NFFN 010600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 010800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 020600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 13S 165E 13S 175E 16S 180 22S 175W 25S
175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.  

TROUGH T1 10S 180 12S 175W 15S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 170W 20S 160W 22S 150W 25S 147W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF1. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 175E, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.