Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:57:04 -0600

695 
ATPQ40 PGUM 011456
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU DEC 2 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED SOUTH OF YAP AT 7N138E IS GENERATING 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF YAP WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 9N144E TO 4N146E AND SOUTH OF KOROR BETWEEN 3N AND THE EQUATOR 
FROM 130E TO 135E.

A TRADE-WIND TROUGH STRETCHES WESTWARD FROM MAJURO TO END NEAR 
CHUUK. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF 
POHNPEI AND SOUTHEAST OF CHUUK WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N152E 
TO 5N160E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.