Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:00:14 -0600

691 
FQPS01 NFFN 011800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 012000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 021800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 178E 15S 175W 20S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 176W 15S 172W 19S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ2.  

TROUGH T1 13S 166E 12S 170E 13S 175E 15S 180 19S 177W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 173E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN
SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 19S 180 22S 176W 25S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN
SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 170W 22S 165W 20S 160W 20S 155W 22S 148W 25S
143W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 175E, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.