Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:10:13 -0600

031 
ATPQ40 PGUM 020209
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU DEC 2 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM SOUTH OF CHUUK TO SOUTHWEST OF POHNPEI WITHIN 125 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N151E TO 6N158E.

A SHEAR LINE STRETCHES ACROSS THE NORTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS FROM 
8N160E TO 7N170E TO BEYOND 9N180. PATCHY CLOUDS AND A FEW SHOWERS 
ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 150 MILES NORTH OF THE SHEAR LINE.

LOW PRESSURE IS CENTERED EAST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 20N178E WITH 
SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF A LINE FROM 20N178E TO 24N178E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.