Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 02:01:11 -0600

010 
FQPS01 NFFN 020600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 020800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 030600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 175E 12S 180 20S 175W 25S 176W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 173W 15S 174W 18S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUMDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 169W 21S 160W 20S 152W 21S 150W 25S 143W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 170E, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.