Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 08:59:18 -0600

377 
ATPQ40 PGUM 021459
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST FRI DEC 3 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF YAP AND SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK WITHIN 170 MILES 
OF A LINE FROM 5N134E TO 4N146E TO 5N151E.

A SURFACE LOW CENTERED EAST OF WAKE ISLAND IS GENERATING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 24N AND 17N FROM 177E TO 
THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.