Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:00:12 -0600

755 
FQPS01 NFFN 021800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 022000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 031800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 162E 12S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGECE ZONE CZ2 06S 157W 05S 150W 04S 137W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 07S 175E 11S 180 17S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUMDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 14S 171W 22S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUMDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T2.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 160E 16S 175E 16S 180 18S 177W TO FRONT F
17S 19S 176W 20S 175W 25S 170W. FRONT F MOVING EAST AT 10 KNOTS. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF1 AND F.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 168W 23S 165W 21S 160W 20S 153W 22S 145W 25S
141W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 170E, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.