Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:46:52 -0600

621 
ATPQ40 PGUM 030246
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI DEC 3 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

CONVERGENT EAST WINDS...A SURFACE TROUGH RUNNING FROM 3N142E TO 
6N148E...AND FAVORABLE UPPER-LEVEL CONDITIONS ARE COMBINING TO 
PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS AROUND  
YAP...KOROR AND WEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 2N AND 9N FROM 130E TO 146E.

A SURFACE LOW CENTERED EAST OF WAKE ISLAND IS GENERATING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 18N AND 24N FROM 177E TO 
THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.