Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 02:06:19 -0600

981 
FQPS01 NFFN 030600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 030800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 040600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 15S 160E 19S 166E 19S 170E 20S 175E 18S 177W TO
STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 175W 21S 173W 24S 172W 25S 172W. CZ1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. ELSEWHERE, SOME SHOWERS AND
FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF1.

CONVERGECE ZONE CZ2 04S 171E 07S 177E 12S 178W 15S 175W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T 17S 172W 20S 169W 24S 167W 25S 167W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUMDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 21S 172E 22S 178E 25S 178W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 25S 166W 22S 160W 22S 152W 23S 145W 25S 139W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF3. 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 175E, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.