Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 08:57:31 -0600

106 
ATPQ40 PGUM 031456
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT DEC 4 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 5N138E TO 8N147E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED SOUTHEAST OF YAP ALONG 
THE TROUGH AXIS WITHIN 70 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N141E TO 8N147E.

A SURFACE LOW CENTERED EAST OF WAKE ISLAND IS GENERATING ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 25N AND 21N FROM 178E TO THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.