Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:06:05 -0600

950 
FQPS01 NFFN 031800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 032000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 041800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 03S 160E 09S 170E 15S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGECE ZONE CZ2 18S 171W 23S 167W 25S 166W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
130 MILES OF CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 13S 162E 12S 170E 13S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ3. 

TROUGH T1 09S 175W 11S 170W 14S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
130 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 16S 179W 20S 174W 25S 170W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF SF1.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 22S 170E 23S 180 25S 176W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
060 MILES OF SF2 

IN AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND BETWEEN 173E AND 180, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.