Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 20:49:00 -0600

061 
ATPQ40 PGUM 040248
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT DEC 4 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNNING FROM 1N135E TO 6N135E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS AROUND KOROR BETWEEN 4N 
AND 8N FROM 132E TO 136E. 

A SECOND SURFACE TROUGH RUNNING FROM 5N139E TO 8N143E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF YAP BETWEEN 5N AND 
11N FROM 139E TO 147E.

A SURFACE LOW CENTERED NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AND AN ASSOCIATED 
SURFACE TROUGH ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 17N AND 25N FROM 178E TO THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.