Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 01:44:49 -0600

087 
FQPS01 NFFN 040600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 040800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 050600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 15S 163E 12S 173E 14S 179W 17S 170W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF
177E AND EAST OF 178W AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1 ELSEWHERE.   

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 16S 179E 19S 178W 25S 172W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES EAST OF SF1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 177W. ELSWWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
080 MILES OF SF1.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 24S 151W 25S 142W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF2. 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.