Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:56:01 -0600

635 
ATPQ40 PGUM 041455
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN DEC 5 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 5N130E TO EQ135E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING NEAR KOROR BETWEEN 9N 
AND 4N FROM 130E TO 135E AND ALSO SOUTHEAST OF YAP BETWEEN 6N AND 2N 
FROM 140E TO 144E.

A WEAKENING COLD FRONT STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N174E TO 
20N161E...THEN TURNS NORTHWESTWARD TO END NEAR MINAMI TORI SHIMA. 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND WITHIN 70 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 23N171E TO 25N174E.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM A LOW CENTERED AT 
25N174E TO BEYOND THE DATE LINE AT 18N. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WELL EAST OF WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 23N AND 19N 
FROM 178E TO THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.