Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 13:47:12 -0600

674 
FQPS01 NFFN 041800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 042000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 051800 UTC.

 LOW L [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 12.5S 170.0E AT 041800 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 09S 160E 11S 165E TO L TO 13S 177E. CZ SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF CZ.   

TROUGH T 13S 174W 15S 172W 21S 166W 25S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 153W 25S 142W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.