Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 14:20:10 -0600

677 
FQPS01 NFFN 041800 AAA
REVISED

MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 042000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 051800 UTC.

 LOW L [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 12.5S 170.0E AT 041800 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 11S 165E TO L TO 13S 177E. CZ1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF CZ1.   

TROUGH T 13S 174W 15S 172W 21S 166W 25S 164W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 153W 25S 142W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 17S 179E 20S 178W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF2 TO 25S
173W. CZ2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2 & SF2 IN
THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF CZ2.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.