Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 01:40:08 -0600

466 
FQPS01 NFFN 050600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 050800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 060600 UTC.

 LOW L [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 13.0S 168.5E AT 050600 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E TO L TO 14S 174E 15S 177E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF CZ1.  

TROUGH T 11S 177W 15S 174W 20S 170W 25S 165W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1
TO 25S 165W.  T SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN,
HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES EAST OF
T AND SF1 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 175E 20S 180 22S 175W 25S 172W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES EAST OF SF2 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.