Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:10:19 -0600

999
FQPS01 NFFN 051800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 052000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 061800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 18S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 140 MILES OF CZ1.  

TROUGH T 09S 175E 15S 175W 20S 168W 25S 166W.  T SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 160E 20S 167E 20S 177E 22S 175W 25S 171W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES EAST OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 152W 24S 145W 25S 138W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.