Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:45:15 -0600

581 
FZPN40 PHFO 060445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC MON DEC 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC DEC 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC DEC 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC DEC 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N151W TO 29N160W TO 30N165W MOVING SE 10 KT. SW WINDS 
20 TO 25 KTS N OF 29N E OF 151W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N142W TO 27N150W TO 28N160W TO 
30N165W. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF 27N E OF 146W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 29N156W 1008 MB. WINDS 25 TO 30 KT WITHIN 
180 NM S SEMICIRCLE OF LOW. FRONT FROM 30N141W TO 28N150W TO LOW TO 
28N161W TO 30N167W. 

.FRONT FROM 30N178W TO 20N178E TO 13N170E NEARLY STATIONARY. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 360 NM SE OF FRONT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.HIGH 25N156W 1017 MB NEARLY STATIONARY. RIDGE FROM 16N180W TO 
24N160W TO HIGH TO 24N140W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED. RIDGE FROM 23N140W TO 20N165W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.
.
.SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N173W TO 26N170E TO 29N160E. 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 30N161W TO 21N180W TO 
16N160E. SEAS 8 TO 14 FT N OF 21N E OF 149W. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 
08N TO 19N E OF 172W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 14 FT N OF A LINE FROM 28N140W TO 
28N160W TO 25N170W TO 18N160E. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 12N TO 21N E OF 
150W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 17 FT N OF A LINE FROM 28N140W TO 
25N150W TO 30N164W. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
25N140W TO 23N154W TO 30N170W. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT N OF A LINE FROM 
30N178W TO 18N160E.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 08N140W TO 09N160W TO 10N180W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ E OF 153W.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.