Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 02:00:09 -0600

822 
FQPS01 NFFN 060600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 060800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 070600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.0S 169.0E AT 060600 UTC AND SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 14S 166E TO L1 TO 20S 172E 21S 175E
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 177E 12S 180 15S 178W 20S 174W 22S 172W SLOW
MOVING SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 13S 173W 17S 170W 20S 166W 25S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN  OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES EAST OF T1.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.