Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 04:45:09 -0600

510 
FZPN40 PHFO 061045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC MON DEC 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC DEC 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC DEC 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC DEC 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N146W TO 28N160W TO 30N167W. THE PART OF THE FRONT E 
OF 160W MOVING SE 10 KT...THE PART W OF 160W MOVING NE SLOWLY. SW 
WINDS 20 TO 25 KTS N OF 28N E OF 148W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N142W TO 27N150W TO 30N165W. SW WINDS 
20 TO 25 KT N OF 27N E OF 145W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 28N155W 1011 MB. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT WITHIN 
120 NM OF LOW. SECOND NEW LOW 29N167W 1011 MB. FRONT FROM 29N141W 
THROUGH FIRST LOW TO 28N160W THOUGH SECOND LOW TO 30N168W.

.FRONT FROM 30N178W TO 23N178W TO 19N179W TO 10N180W. THE PART OF THE
FRONT N OF 20N MOVING NE 15 KT...THE PART S OF 20N STATIONARY. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BOUNDED BY 30N170W 25N170W 19N178W 19N178E 
30N179W 30N170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 25N140W TO 24N148W TO 26N164W MOVING S SLOWLY.

.NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 11N TO 14N BETWEEN 152W AND 158W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N180W TO 26N168E TO 29N160E. 
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 10N140W TO 00N165W TO 
20N175W TO 20N170E TO 15N160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 13 FT NW OF A LINE FROM 25N140W TO 
15N160E. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT S OF 20N E OF 180W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 20 FT N OF A LINE FROM 25N140W TO 
24N150W TO 30N165W. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE FROM 
23N140W TO 20N150W TO 28N175W TO 10N160E. SEAS 9 FT S OF 15N E OF 
170W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ITCZ FROM 00N140W TO 09N160W TO 10N175W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.