Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:50:41 -0600

688 
ATPQ40 PGUM 061450
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE DEC 7 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 1N140E TO 6N139E. ANOTHER 
TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 3N145E TO 7N149E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF YAP...KOROR 
AND CHUUK BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 6N FROM 132E TO 154E. 

A SHEAR LINE HEADS WESTWARD FROM 25N156E TO 23N146E...THEN CURVES 
SOUTHWESTWARD TO END AT 17N136E. EAST OF 141E...CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING OVER IWO TO AND MINAMI TORI SHIMA 
ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES NORTH OF THE SHEAR LINE. WEST OF 141E... 
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE PRESENT ALONG AND UP TO 
80 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 5N157E TO 12N166E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND OVER POHNPEI WITHIN 100 MILES OF THE 
TROUGH AXIS. 

A TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 8N178E TO BEYOND THE DATELINE AT 
12N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND EAST OF A LINE FROM 13N177E TO 
10N174E TO 8N177E.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.