Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 02:02:04 -0600

633 
FQPS01 NFFN 070600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 070800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 080600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 13S 160E 10S 175E 12S 179W 17S 169W 18S 162W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF
170W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.  

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 13S 168E 15S 174E 17S 177E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2.  

TROUGH T1 17S 164E 20S 172E 21S 175E 22S 180 TO STATIONARY FRONT SF
TO 24S 170W 25S 164W. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 AND SF.

TROUGH T2 19S 160E 24S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHNIN 100 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.