Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:47:29 -0600

375 
ATPQ40 PGUM 071447
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED DEC 8 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 1N135E TO 10N143E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTHEAST OF 
KOROR AND YAP...OR SOUTH OF A LINE FROM 4N130E TO 8N140E TO 7N144E.  

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N154E TO 9N159E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND NEAR POHNPEI BETWEEN 5N AND 8N FROM 154E 
TO 161E. 

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N150E TO BEYOND 130E AT 
17N. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING NORTH OF THE 
CNMI AND OVER IWO TO ALONG AND NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY TO BEYOND 25N. 

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.