Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:00:12 -0600

924 
FQPS01 NFFN 071800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 072000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 081800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 11S 170E 10S 180 12S 175W 16S 170W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.  

TROUGH T1 18S 165E 22S 175E TO FRONT F1 23S 180 25S 165W. T1 AND F1
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF F1.  

TROUGH T2 21S 160E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T2 19S 160E 24S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHNIN 100 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND WEST OF 170E, EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS DEVELOPING IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.