Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:51:00 -0600

539 
ATPQ40 PGUM 080250
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED DEC 8 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM EQ133E TO 10N139E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTHEAST OF 
KOROR AND YAP...OR SOUTH OF A LINE FROM 5N130E TO 9N139E...AND 
BETWEEN 2N AND 4N FROM 141E TO 145E. 

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N153E TO 9N155E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND OVER CHUUK AND WEST OF POHNPEI BETWEEN 
3N AND 8N FROM 151E TO 158E. 

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N146E TO 130E AT 16N. 
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING NORTH OF THE CNMI AND 
OVER IWO TO ISLAND ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE 
FRONT.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.