Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 02:13:46 -0600

403 
FQPS01 NFFN 080600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 080800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 090600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 13S 160E 12S 166E 11S 171E 11S 174E 12S 180 13S
177W 13S 175W 12S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ.  

TROUGH T1 14S 164E 18S 167E 21S 171E 23S 178E TO FRONT F 23S 180 25S
165W. T1 AND F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND
FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F.  

TROUGH T2 21S 160E 25S 166E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND WEST OF 172E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.    

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.