Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:42:21 -0600

877 
ATPQ40 PGUM 081442
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU DEC 9 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N150E TO 18N137E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE BEYOND 130E AT 15N. CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING NORTH OF THE CNMI...NEAR IWO TO 
ISLAND AND MINAMI TORI SHIMA ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTHWEST OF 
THIS BOUNDARY.

A LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION IS CENTERED NEAR KOROR AT 6N134E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF YAP AND KOROR 
WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 4N130E TO 8N141E TO 5N144E TO 
EQ135E TO EQ130E BACK TO 4N130E.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHWESTWARD FROM 4N149E TO 9N144E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING WITHIN 100 MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.