Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:00:19 -0600

088 
FQPS01 NFFN 081800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 082000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 091800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 17S 171E 16S 180 13S 170W 11S 160W 13S 152W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF
167W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITH 100 MILES OF CZ  

TROUGH T1 13S 165E 20S 172E TO FRONT F1 25S 180. T1 AND F1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1. SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.  

TROUGH T2 21S 173W 25S 167W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 23S AND WEST OF 172E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. 

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 08S AND 18S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS, ROUGH SEAS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.