Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 21:10:23 -0600

213 
ATPQ40 PGUM 090310
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU DEC 9 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N150E TO 18N136E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 16N. CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING NORTH OF THE CNMI...NEAR IWO TO 
ISLAND AND MINAMI TORI SHIMA ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF 
THIS BOUNDARY.

A DISSIPATING LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION IS CENTERED SOUTHWEST OF KOROR 
NEAR 4N131E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
AROUND YAP AND KOROR WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE FROM 1N135E TO 
8N135E THEN EASTWARD WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N135E TO 
10N142E.  

FURTHER EAST...CONVERGENT EAST AND SOUTHEAST WINDS ARE PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WELL SOUTH OF GUAM AND 
JUST WEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 3N AND 8N FROM 141E TO 151E...AND OVER 
CHUUK AND WEST OF POHNPEI BETWEEN 5N AND 8N FROM 151E TO 158E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 3N172E TO 9N180E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING BETWEEN 5N AND 9N FROM 177E TO 
BEYOND 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.