Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:37:37 -0600

399 
FQPS01 NFFN 091800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 092000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 101800 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 16.0S 166.0E AT 091800 UTC SLOW
MOVING.

LOW L2 [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 19.5S 175.5E AT 091800 UTC SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 180 12S 174W 16S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 12S 160E 15S 165E TO L1 TO 20S 169E 22S 171E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1.   

TROUGH T2 15S 173E TO L2 TO 22S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 23S 176E 23S 180 23S 170W 25S 162W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S, BETWEEN 178E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQ AND 18S AND EAST OF 160W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEAST
SWELLS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.