Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 19:32:01 -0600

860 
FXPQ60 PGUM 100131
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1131 AM CHST FRI DEC 10 2010

.UPDATE...
GFS HAS BEEN ADVERTISING A WEAK TROUGH WITH A GOOD BATCH OF SHOWERS
FOR GUAM AND ROTA THIS AFTERNOON...WITH RAIN AMOUNTS JUST UNDER AN
INCH. THAT SEEMS A LITTLE OVERDONE...BUT RADAR AND SATELLITE HAVE
BEEN SHOWING SCATTERED SHOWERS DEVELOPING SE OF GUAM AND ROTA.
BASED ON THESE FACTORS...HAVE UPDATED FOR SCATTERED SHOWERS THIS
AFTERNOON FOR GUAM AND ROTA...AND TO KEEP MOSTLY CLOUDY/PARTLY
SUNNY SKIES THROUGH THE AFTERNOON FOR TINIAN AND SAIPAN.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.