Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 21:33:24 -0600

447 
ATPQ40 PGUM 100333
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI DEC 10 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NEAR MINAMI TORISHIMA AT 
25N155E TO NORTH OF THE MARIANAS AT 21N147E...THEN CONTINUES AS A 
SHEARLINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 15N. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND WIDESPREAD 
RAIN ARE OCCURRING ALONG AND UP TO 400 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHWARD FROM 3N138E TO 16N145E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS ARE PRESENT WITHIN 300 MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS AROUND YAP 
AND GUAM. 

A SURFACE TROUGH TROUGH RUNS FROM 1N158E TO 5N162E TO 11N178E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND JUST SOUTH OF POHNPEI...OVER KOSRAE AND 
SOUTH OF MAJURO WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N155E TO 6N161E TO 
6N173E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.