Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 23:10:33 -0600

213 
FXPQ60 PGUM 100510
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
310 PM CHST FRI DEC 10 2010

.SYNOPSIS...
SHOWERS ARE DECREASING ACROSS GUAM AND ROTA WATERS AS THE TROUGH
THAT BROUGHT THEM WEAKENS AND MOVES OFF TO THE NW. 

&&

.DISCUSSION...
GFS WAS MORE OR LESS ON THE RIGHT TRACK IN BRINGING A BULLS-EYE OF
RAINFALL ACROSS GUAM EARLIER THIS AFTERNOON--A FEATURE THE OTHER
MODELS MISSED. WITH THE TROUGH NOW WEST OF THE ISLANDS...THINGS
ARE DRYIING UP QUICKLY. GFS KEEPS SOME RESIDUAL MID-LEVEL CLOUDS
IN THROUGH SATURDAY...BUT OTHERWISE JUST ISOLATED SHOWERS AND
MODERATE TRADES ARE INDICATED FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

&&

.MARINE...
NW SWELL SHOULD PEAK TONIGHT AT 4 FEET...THEN FALL BACK TO 3 FEET
FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. ALONG WITH THE 6-FT NE SWELL...RIP RISK
WILL REMAIN MODERATE ON MOST EXPOSURES FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

&&

.EASTERN MICRONESIA...

&&

.WESTERN MICRONESIA...

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE/DEVITA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.