Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:00:22 -0600

611 
FQPS01 NFFN 100600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 100800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 110600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1004HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.5S 171.5E AT 100600 UTC SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 12S 167E 15S 171E TO L1 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 14S 180 17S 179W 20S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T1.   

TROUGH T2 10S 179W 12S 174W 15S 170W 18S 167W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 23S 170E 24S 173E 23S 179E 22S 175W 21S 170W 22S
165W 23S 160W 25S 156W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 23S, BETWEEN 175E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQ AND 08S AND EAST OF 160W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEAST
SWELLS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.