Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:25:59 -0600

110 
ATPQ40 PGUM 101525
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT DEC 11 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM EAST OF MINAMI TORISHIMA AT 
25N160E TO NEAR THE MARIANAS AT 19N143E...THEN CONTINUES AS A 
SHEARLINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 16N. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND WIDESPREAD 
RAIN ARE OCCURRING ALONG AND UP TO 350 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM THE CENTRAL PHILIPPINE 
THROUGH 14N130E TO END AT 16N136E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE EVIDENT NEAR THE TROUGH AXIS...OR NORTH OF PALAU 
AND YAP IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 16N130E TO 18N140E TO 
16N140E TO 11N130E BACK TO 16N130E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHWARD FROM 2N157E TO 8N155E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE PRESENT NEAR THE 
TROUGH OVER POHNPEI AND KWAJALEIN BUT JUST NORTH OF KOSRAE...OR 
WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N157E TO 8N169E. WIDELY SCATTERED 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND FARTHER SOUTHWEST OR SOUTH OF CHUUK BETWEEN 3N AND 
6N FROM 150E TO 154E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.