Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:43:10 -0600

651 
FQPS01 NFFN 101800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 102000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 111800 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 21.5S 171.5E AT 101800 UTC SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 180 14S 175W 14S 178W 15S 166W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 13S 166E 17S 173E 21S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T1.   

TROUGH T2 18S 174W 19S 165W 21S 157W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 23S 170E 24S 173E 23S 177E 22S 180 21S 170W 21S
165W 22S 160W 25S 152W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S, BETWEEN 180 AND 160W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQ AND 09S AND EAST OF 170W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.