Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:22:39 -0600

711 
ATPQ40 PGUM 110322
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT DEC 11 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM EAST OF MINAMI TORISHIMA AT 
25N163E TO SOUTHEAST OF MINAMI TORISHIMA AT 23N159E...THEN CONTINUES 
AS A SHEARLINE THROUGH THE NORTHERNMOST MARIANAS ISLANDS TO BEYOND 
130E AT 17N. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND WIDESPREAD RAIN ARE OCCURRING 
ALONG AND UP TO 325 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM EAST OF THE CENTRAL 
PHILIPPINES AT 12N130E TO 19N140E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE EVIDENT NORTH OF KOROR AND YAP WITHIN 100 MILES OF 
A LINE FROM 15N130E TO 18N138E. 

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH RUNS FROM 7N137E NEAR YAP TO 11N138E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND OVER YAP WITHIN 70 MILES OF THE TROUGH 
AXIS.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHWARD FROM EQ152E TO 4N151E. JUST 
EAST OF THIS TROUGH A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS FROM 4N159E TO 9N165E. 
THESE TWO TROUGHS TOGETHER ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF CHUUK AND OVER POHNPEI AND KOSRAE 
WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 3N147E TO 8N170E.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.